Roundnet México was founded on October 13, 2019, when the representatives of 3 different roundnet communities in Mexico decided to join their efforts and create a bigger organization which could have a nation-wide influence, instead of the local/state influence it previously had. The 3 communities that merged where the ones from Querétaro, Puebla and Mexico City. We made this because of our passion to the sport and to share the emotions and benefits this sport could bring to anyone’s life’s.
The first national tournament had 12 teams but since the community started the biggest tournament till now had 32 teams with ”Los Fixers” team winning it and followed by ”Mopu$4life”. Another great team to follow is Spike Bulls from Puebla they are training very hard to compete internationally.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Roundnet Mexico Jersey